Black Spike Mountains
|Black Spike Mountains|
The Black Spike Mountains. The entrance to Roxtus can be seen near the center of the image.
The Black Spike Mountains is a mountainous region to the north of Bara Magna.
In 100,080 CMT, Xeno fled to the Black Spike Mountains to escape Blackout. Xeno stumbled into a cave and found Shika, who informed him that Blackout was looking for him. The two of them formed a plan about what to do about Blackout, but were then ambushed by Tryxas and a squad of Vrai in a Vrai cruiser. Tryxas shot and destroyed a syringe that Xeno was holding that contained an accelerated version of the Vrai mutation virus, which released the virus into the air and momentarily blinded Tryxas and his men. Xeno and Shika took the opportunity to escape to another cave higher up the mountain, where Xeno used a Vrai sniper rifle to kill the pilot of Tryxas's cruiser. This angered Tryxas, so he ordered the tactical officer of his ship to fire a concussion blast at the mountain that blew the upper part of it apart. However, Xeno and Shika escaped, and the Vrai soldiers were suddenly attacked by four extremely aggressive Vrai created by the released Vrai mutation virus. Tryxas shot three of them, threw the last one off a cliff, and was about to order his troops to go after Xeno and Shika, but Artrix and her troops arrived and killed Tryxas and his men. Tryxas's cruiser left the Black Spike Mountains in an attempt to escape, but was shot down by the Night Ruby over the desert.
The Black Spike Mountains were destroyed later that year when Blackout teleported a large quantity of unstable hadrium into the core of Bara Magna, but both the planet and the Black Spike Mountains were recreated by Yon and the Architect in 150,080 CMT.
- Assumed location history according to BS01
- Xeno (revision on 16:36, Jan 10, 2012): "Xeno fled from Blackout after being inquired the location of Shika, heading towards the Black Spike Mountains. While in the cave, Xeno and Shika schemed on what to do about Blackout. After their plot was formed, Tryxas and a squad of Vrai ambushed them in a Vrai cruiser. Xeno had been holding an altered syringe of the accelerated Vrai mutation virus, which Tryxas shot out of his hand and fractured, releasing the virus into the air, contaminating the Vrai."
- Shika (revision on 16:50, Feb 26, 2012): "Shika showed himself again in a small cave in the Black Spike Mountains where Xeno found him, and informed him that Blackout was searching for him."
- Tryxas (revision on 14:23, Nov 21, 2011): "[Tryxas] managed to ambush Xeno and Shika on a mountain and destroyed a syringe that Xeno was holding. Suddenly, an accelerated version of the Vrai mutation virus leaked out of the syringe, momentarily blinding Tryxas and his soldiers, allowing Shika and Xeno to escape to a cave higher up the mountain and Xeno to kill the pilot of the Vrai cruiser using a sniper rifle. This angered Tryxas, who ordered the tactical officer of his ship to fire a concussion blast at the mountain, blowing the upper part of it apart. Xeno and Shika escaped, and the Vrai soldiers were suddenly attacked by four extremely aggressive Vrai created thanks to Xeno's use of an accelerated version of the Vrai mutation virus. Tryxas shot three of them, and managed to throw the last one off a cliff, and was about to order his troops to go after Xeno and Shika, only for Artrix and her troops to arrive, and kill him and his troops."
- Tryxas's cruiser (revision on 14:20, Nov 21, 2011): "When Artrix and her troops killed Tryxas and his troops, the ship tried to escape, but was shot down by Artrix's ship, the Night Ruby and crashed in the middle of the desert."
- Blackout (OU) (revision on 15:35, May 16, 2009): "Blackout then proceeded to initiate the final phase of his plan, using Darkmount to destroy Coridan VI, ordering his fleet to attack random planets within the galaxy and placing unstable hadrium in the cores of Earth and Bara Magna, destroying them."
- The Wiki Era, Part 1 (Apr 25, 2010)