Atteka was named and colonized by an unknown spacefaring species that moved into the western region of Bara Magna at some point in the planet's history. The city of Contigo was constructed in Atteka.
In 100,080 CMT, Silver-Silver gathered a large number of allies to help him cross the mountain range that separated Atteka from most of the rest of the world. He was able to cross first because he was only carrying his blade and essentials, but he was soon attacked by a group of mountain bandits, so Tashigi was forced to go ahead as he fought them off. Silver-Silver was separated from his party in the encounter, but he found Ran Fan again, who proved to be a step towards locating the others. He eventually succeeded in crossing the mountain range and emerged into the Bara Magna we know, which is where he became caught up in the affairs of the Agori.
Later that year, Atteka was destroyed when Makuta Blackout teleported a large quantity of unstable hadrium into the core of Bara Magna, but both the planet and Atteka were recreated by Yon and the Architect in 150,080 CMT.
- Atteka is named after a continent of the same name in the Golden Sun series.
- Silver-Silver (revision on 11:24, May 02, 2009): "Giraki was born on the Western Continent of Atteka, separated from the Bara Magna seen in the story from a huge mountain range, in the town of Contigo; specifically, the Eightieth District."
- Silver-Silver (revision on 11:24, May 02, 2009): "Giraki had gathered a large number of allies, and they together began crossing the mountain range separating Atteka from essentially the rest of the world. Giraki was able to cross first, as he was only carrying his blade and essentials, though Tashigi was forced to go ahead as he fought off a group of mountain bandits. Now, Giraki has met up with Ran Fan, one of his fellow warriors, and is close to meeting up with the others as well."
- Blackout (OU) (revision on 15:35, May 16, 2009): "Blackout then proceeded to initiate the final phase of his plan, using Darkmount to destroy Coridan VI, ordering his fleet to attack random planets within the galaxy and placing unstable hadrium in the cores of Earth and Bara Magna, destroying them."
- The Wiki Era, Part 1 (Apr 25, 2010)