Vulcanus as seen from the surface.
Vulcanus was originally part of the Bara Magna region of Spherus Magna. The Fire Tribe established Vulcanus as an outpost during the Core War, but it became their home village following the Shattering.
In 100,080 CMT, Xeno agreed to meet Shika in the Vulcanus Arena. Xertus tried to strike up a conversation with Xeno, but when Xeno told him that he had a friend waiting for him in the Vulcanus Arena, Xertus replied that he "also had a meeting" and left. Afterwards, an unidentified Vrai infiltrated Vulcanus and scanned Xeno's genetic structure for an unknown reason.
Meanwhile, Kakamu travelled to Vulcanus in search of a new body to inhabit to prevent his antidermis from dissipating. Kakamu encountered a confrontational Glatorian, Tarnok, at the outskirts of the village, so Kakamu killed him and possessed his body. In the body of Tarnok, Kakamu began rounding up the inhabitants of Vulcanus in order to create an army that would protect him from threats such as Sunstorm.
Later that year, Vulcanus was destroyed when Makuta Blackout teleported a large quantity of unstable hadrium into the core of Bara Magna, but the planet and Vulcanus were recreated by Yon and the Architect in 150,080 CMT.
- Assumed location history according to BS01
- Xertus (revision on 12:44, Apr 29, 2009): "[Xertus] was first seen approaching Xeno in order to find out information about him. After Xeno stated that he was an off-worlder and declared that a friend of his [Shika] was waiting in the Vulcanus Arena, Xertus headed to an unknown location, declaring that he "also had a meeting".
- Vrai DNA scanner (revision on 08:02, Apr 14, 2009): "A Vrai [...] somehow managed to infiltrate Vulcanus in order to scan Xeno's DNA structure for unknown purposes."
- Kakamu (OU) (revision on 12:55, Jun 01, 2009): "[After realizing that he only had an hour until his energy dissipated, [Kakamu] headed for Vulcanus. There he killed a Glatorian, Tarnok, possessed his body, and began rounding up the inhabitants of Vulcanus in order to create an army."
- : "In this body, [Kakamu] began rounding up the inhabitants of Vulcanus in order to create an army to protect [himself] from invading threats such as Sunstorm."
- Blackout (OU) (revision on 15:35, May 16, 2009): "Blackout then proceeded to initiate the final phase of his plan, using Darkmount to destroy Coridan VI, ordering his fleet to attack random planets within the galaxy and placing unstable hadrium in the cores of Earth and Bara Magna, destroying them."
- The Wiki Era, Part 1 (Apr 25, 2010)