Stelt was an island in the Matoran Universe that was affected by the Vrai mutation virus.
The island of Stelt was created by the Great Beings during the construction of the Matoran Universe to be the home of at least two sentient species that were nicknamed "rulers" and "bruisers".
In 627 CMT, the Vrai released a virus on Stelt that altered the Steltians' genetic structure and began a slow evolution process that would eventually them into Vrai. The effects of this virus started to become apparent in 100,079 CMT, so Blackout ordered the destruction of Stelt. At least one Steltian/Vrai, Terohk, fled the island in search of a cure.
The destruction of Stelt was undone when Blackout used the Vahi Cube to rewind time by six months, but Stelt was destroyed again by Blackout's army when he took over the Matoran Universe.
- ↑ Assumed location history according to BS01
- ↑ Timeline (revision on 18:50, May 29, 2014): "Year 627: The Elite Makuta drive the Vrai out of the Matoran Universe, but not before they can release a virus on Stelt, which begins to slowly turn the inhabitants into Vrai."
- ↑ Vrai mutation virus (revision on 16:49, Jun 06, 2009): "The Vrai mutation virus was a virus released by the Vrai on Stelt 99,425 years ago in order to alter their DNA structure and begin a slow evolution process which would eventually cause the Steltians to become Vrai."
- ↑ Blade Dragon (revision on 11:38, Nov 21, 2011): "Blade Dragons are huge but agile Rahi created by Makuta Blackout. One of these was ridden by Kakamu before the Time Slip when Blackout ordered the destruction of Stelt."
- ↑ Terohk (revision on 18:49, Feb 22, 2014): "Terohk was a Steltian who was transformed into a Vrai by the Vrai mutation virus. Fearing the worst, he fled Stelt before it was destroyed by Blackout."
- ↑ Vrai (revision on 14:31, Jun 20, 2013): "Fortunately, the only island affected by the mutation virus was Stelt, which was destroyed by Blackout's army when he took over the universe."