Silver-Silver was born in the Eightieth District of Contigo without a name or memories of his parents. He spent most of his early adult life as a merciless vigilante in the Eightieth District, killing 'ne'er-do-wells' and honing his fighting skills. He made few friends and many enemies until, after another night of vigilantism, he came across a small baby female of his species from the Seventy-Ninth District. Despite being so young, the girl was totally unafraid of Giraki's bloodsoaked sword and even giggled after trying to grab it. Silver decided to name her Tashigi, after the one ally of his he admired the most. Silver decided to adopt her as his own and named her 'Tashigi' after the one ally of his he admired the most. Silver took Tashigi on many of his travels, carrying her on the back of his shoulder for transport.
In 100,080 CMT, Silver-Silver returned to Contigo and gathered a more mature Tashigi, another ally of his named Ran Fan, and many other adventurers so that he could cross the mountain range that separated Atteka from the rest of the world. Though Silver was separated from his group in an ambush by mountain bandits, he managed to cross through the mountains and emerge on the other side of Bara Magna, where the Agori and Glatorian thrived.
Later that year, Contigo was obliterated along with the rest of Bara Magna when Makuta Blackout teleported a large quantity of unstable hadrium into the planet's core. However, Contigo was recreated in 150,080 CMT when Yon released a wave of creation energy on behalf of the Architect that restored the planet to exactly how it was a moment before its destruction.
- Contigo is named after a town of the same name in the Golden Sun series.
- This version of Contigo is an adaptation of Rukongai, a location in the anime/manga series Bleach. Rukongai is split into four parts, each containing 80 districts.
- Silver-Silver (revision on 11:24, May 02, 2009): "Silver-Silver's real name is Kaidou Giraki, a name that translates in his language to 'No matter how many times you cut him, he will never die'. This is quite fitting, considering his monstrous endurance. Giraki was born on the Western Continent of Atteka, separated from the Bara Magna seen in the story from a huge mountain range, in the town of Contigo; specifically, the Eightieth District. Contigo is a huge town, split into eighty different districts; the Eightieth is a lawless zone of thieves and murderers, as opposed to the First District, which is incredibly peaceful and law-abiding. Giraki was born without a name, and has no memories of his parents. He gave himself his name, as even during his early adult life, he fought better and lasted longer than nearly every other warrior. He made very few friends and many enemies [...] One night, after slaying many ne'er-do-wells, he came across a small, baby female of his species with pink hair, from the Seventy-Ninth District. Despite being so young, the girl was totally unafraid of Giraki's bloodsoaked sword, even giggling after trying to grab it. Giraki decided to name her Tashigi, after the one ally of his he admired the most. Since then, Tashigi has always travelled with Giraki, usually hanging from the back of his shoulder for transport. [...] Giraki had gathered a large number of allies, and they together began crossing the mountain range separating Atteka from essentially the rest of the world. Giraki was able to cross first, as he was only carrying his blade and essentials, though Tashigi was forced to go ahead as he fought off a group of mountain bandits."
- Blackout (OU) (revision on 16:03, Jun 01, 2012): "Blackout then proceeded to initiate the final phase of his plan, using Darkmount to destroy Coridan VI, ordering his fleet to attack random planets within the galaxy and placing unstable hadrium in the cores of Earth and Bara Magna, destroying them."
- The Wiki Era, Part 1 (Apr 25, 2010)