Ragnarok was a massive conflict that occurred on Malchior IV between most of the characters controlled by Klak. It resulted in the death of many, and the culmination of the F-Klak, Ultron Rising, Caiaphus's Return, and RacKoon City sub-arcs.
A task force was sent to investigate the origin of the mysterious plague. It was here that Klak discovered that F-Klak was the source of the plague. Upon being asked by Nikolai who F-Klak was, Klak responded with a cryptic quote about his supposed future self's nature. Suddenly, many enemies appeared.
Heroes and villains died fighting valiantly in a battle that was literally explosive. Only Klak, Ra, Caiaphus, F-Klak, Ferret, Mink, Nikolai, and Amy were left standing. F-Klak revealed that he was a clone of Klak created by Cadmus. Caiaphus then tried to destroy both Klaks to satiate his lust for destruction. Klak was suddenly powered by a foreign Light of Truth, and destroyed both of his enemies. He proclaimed that his tale was over, but that a new one would begin, and disappeared.
Meanwhile, User MakutaKlak handed ownership of his surviving characters to Users MakutaYnot and KingofNynrah. He lamented at how things would end so differently and froze himself in time. Not long after, however, he returned, as did some of his characters.
Note: D signifies "Died in Conflict"'.'
Heroes Who Fought in Ragnarok
- Peter (D, killed by Figlio)
- Jinx (D, killed by Figlio)
- Nadle (Knocked out by Ultron, body heavily damaged from the massive explosion, later healed by ZFT.)
- D-Klak (D, killed while fighting Ultron in the explosion)
- Jortenn (D, killed by Ra)
- Abneris (D, killed while fighting Ultron in the massive explosion)
- Helryx (D, Died fighting alongside her only love, D-Klak)
- Several Malchiorians (D, killed by the Pirates)
- Klak (Had died originally, but Ynot went back in time and rescued him at the last minute).
Villains Who Fought In Ragnarok
- Figlio di Armechio's android double. (D, destroyed by Nadle)
- Caiaphus (D, killed by Klak after the massive explosion, was later unwittingly revived by Rainn Sulrai)
- Rahn (D, was not in the fight, but died of a heart attack. Was later resurrected by F-Blackout.).
- Keichi (D, shot and killed by Ultron)
- Treskis (D, Part of the army of HYDRA that was cut down by Jortenn)
- SM Treveya (D, part of the army of HYDRA that was cut down by Jortenn)
- Quick Billy (D, part of the army of HYDRA that was cut down by Jortenn)
- Ultron (D, killed by the combined attacks of D-Klak, Abneris, DM Helryx, which partially caused the massive explosion)
- F-Klak (D, killed by Klak)
- Ra (Survived due to the increase in radiation)
Klak's Characters who did not participate in Ragnarok, but felt its impact
- Rainn Sulrai
- Baterra (MIA)
- All of the Knights of the Keruvim.
- Figlio di Armechio
- This is one of the few RPG-based conflicts that occurred because a real life BZPB Community conflict. User Klak and User DRJ had a falling out. User Klak decided to withdraw from the RPG and the website with a bang.
- However, User Klak was later asked to return to the forum to help revive the RPG. Things have more or less returned to normal.
- This is also one of the bloodiest single battles in BZPB history, as several members of a character roster were wiped out.