- "I'm brave as the next guy, but I know when I'm beat."
- ―Sento submitting to Silver-Silver
In 100,080 CMT, Sento fought Silver-Silver in an arena match. He managed to land a few punches on Silver-Silver and throw him into a wall, but was continually beaten and outskilled in general. Sento eventually realized that he could not beat Silver-Silver, so he submitted, making Silver-Silver the winner. The match was watched by Nirtis, who became interested in Silver-Silver due to his impressive performance.
If Sento was still alive later that year when Blackout teleported a large quantity of unstable hadrium into its core, he was killed, but was resurrected when the planet was recreated by Yon and the Architect in 150,080 CMT.
- Sento (revision on 17:10, Mar 02, 2012): "Sento was a Fire Glatorian and once fought Silver-Silver in an arena match on Bara Magna. He managed to land a few punches on Silver-Silver, and threw him into a wall, but was continually beaten and generally outskilled. Knowing he was beaten, he submitted to Silver-Silver, making him the winner. The match was watched by Nirtis, who then became interested in Silver-Silver."
- Blackout (OU) (revision on 15:35, May 16, 2009): "Blackout then proceeded to initiate the final phase of his plan, using Darkmount to destroy Coridan VI, ordering his fleet to attack random planets within the galaxy and placing unstable hadrium in the cores of Earth and Bara Magna, destroying them."
- The Wiki Era, Part 1 (Apr 25, 2010)