Wrath was created alongside the other Homunculi by Malygos to be part of his personal escort. Like his siblings, Wrath's existence was tethered to a crystal in Malygos's possession to ensure his loyalty.
In 100,080 CMT, Wrath was in the presence of Malygos, Xavalis, Duke Hydraxis, Tyrigosa, and Le Chiffre when Blackout appeared to them and revealed his plans to conquer Bara Magna. Later, Blackout used his powers to suck Wrath deep into the sand.
Wrath's current status is unknown.
Abilities & Powers
- Transmutation - Also known as "alchemy", Wrath could transform materials into other materials at the molecular level and absorb them into his body.
- Regeneration - Like the other Homunculi, Wrath could rapidly regenerate his cells to heal from injury.
- Homunculus (revision on 13:38, Jul 05, 2009): "All [Homunculi] are currently part of Malygos's personal escort".
- Homunculus (revision on 13:38, Jul 05, 2009): "Each Homunculus is connected to a crystal in Malygos's possession".
- Blackout (OU) (revision on 20:07, Apr 30, 2009): "[Blackout] then teleported away, and revealed his plans of world domination to Le Chiffre, Xavalis, Malygos, Wrath, Hydraxis and Tyrigosa."
- Blackout (OU) (revision on 11:36, May 03, 2009): "[Blackout] then utilized his powers to cause Xavalis to hear an increasingly painful noise, and to suck Wrath deep into the sand."