Vyrrh is impulsive and sometimes rude, believing that she knows better than anyone else. Her armour is dark blue and white, and has been carved into a more streamlined form than the average Toa. She wears the Kanohi Calix, the Mask of Fate, which allows her to perform aerobic tasks that are seemingly impossible, and carries two fork-like weapons which she channels her lightning power through.
Most of Vyrrh's history is unknown at present.
After Lalli Cain dropped the Toa Nuva off at the Mata Nui II after escaping from the Red Star, the Nuva held a conference where they revealed that many of their deceased friends and acquaintances were still alive on the station. They also announced their intention to return, so that they might free the trapped Matoran from a life of slavery aboard the star. Vyrrh was one of the Toa who volunteered to embark on the mission to free them, along with Arkhite and Ikhet. They were not seen again until they crashed in an escape pod near Lalli's ship on Malchior IV, about ten minutes after Muta had crashed in the same place with Kakamu. When Lalli aimed his pistol at her, she destroyed it with a bolt of energy, but after verifying that he could be trusted, gave him an Elemental Fire Launcher. Vyrrh also asked for Kakamu's whereabouts, but he had already left with Quolas to the latter's fortress.
Abilities & Powers
- Electricity Creation - Vyrrh can create electricity through her Toa Tools or hands.
- Electrical Control - Vyrrh has complete control over electricity, and can reroute current, cause it to jump from place to place, or even control electrical storms.
- Electrical Absorption - Vyrrh can absorb certain amounts of electricity into her body, which becomes stored for use in future elemental attacks.
- Electrical Nova Blast - In extreme circumstances, Vyrrh can release all of her elemental energy in the form of an electrical nova blast, which is an explosion that is large enough to devastate an area the size of a large city.
- Flawless Coordination - Using her Kanohi Calix, Vyrrh can perform acrobatic stunts and attacks that would otherwise be considered almost impossible to pull off correctly.