From BZPB Wiki
|Home Reality|This article is about the Makuta who worked with Artrix. For the Toa Idiotas of Plasma, see Vultran (Toa).
Vultran was a Makuta and one of Artrix's teammates. He had a double-ended spear and an icy temperament.
Abilities & Powers
- Absorption - Vultran, like most other Makuta, could absorb other biomechanical beings to increase his size and strength.
- Shadow Energy - Vultran could create elemental shadow blasts as a means of attack, as well as shadow constructs such as Shadow Hands.
- Kraata Creation - Vultran, like most other Makuta, could create Kraata slugs of varying types, which could then be turned into Rahkshi through the use of Energized Protodermis.
- Kraata Powers - Vultran had access to the full range of Kraata powers, which granted him the abilities of increased accuracy, instant environmental adaptation, anger induction, chain lightning, camouflage, confusion induction, cyclone creation, darkness creation, density control, matter disintegration, attack dodging, elasticity, electrical field creation, fear induction, increased resistance to fire and ice, gravity manipulation, eyebeam generation, energy draining, illusion casting, insect control, temporary invulnerability, magnetism manipulation, mind reading, molecular disruption, plantlife control, plasma generation, poison generation, power scream generation, rapid healing, Rahi control, shapeshifting, object shattering, sound dampening, sleep induction, slowness induction, sonic wave generation, stasis field generation, teleportation, vacuum creation, and weather control.
- The first character named Vultran, Toa Vultran, was created by DRJ for use in User:MakutaYnot's epic, Tales of the Makuta Anima. However, DRJ liked the name "Vultran" so much that he wanted to control a character with that name himself, so he created Makuta Vultran for that purpose (because Toa Vultran was under the control of Ynot in TOTMA and in the BZPB RPG at that time).
- Vultran (Makuta) (revision on 14:20, Nov 21, 2011): "[Vultran] took part in the Battle of Judoon, as well as in the attack on Tryxas' cruiser."