The Visorak were a species of venomous spider-like Rahi that inhabited the Matoran Universe.
The Visorak were created by Makuta Chirox at some point in the history of the Matoran Universe.
On Toa Kremika's first mission for the Order of Mata Nui, he was assigned to investigate sightings of dangerous Rahi on an island south of Nynrah. He attempted to talk to the island's residents about these creatures, but those who had seen them were unable to identify them as anything that Kremika was familiar with. In the middle of one of these conversations, screams rang through the village, and he saw the onset of a Visorak horde so large that the sunset on the horizon had been blotted out by the thousands of Visorak scrambling over each other as they rampaged towards the village. Kremika tried to use his elemental powers to form a wall to block the horde, but it was too late and he was overwhelmed and cocooned by the Visorak. When he awoke the following day, Kremika broke his way out of the cocoon, but found that the village had been destroyed and his body had been horrifically mutated by the Visorak's venom. Kremika wordlessly quit the Order and went into self-imposed exile, disgusted by his failures and what he had become.
In around 50,080 CMT, a contingent of Visorak and robots loyal to Ricochet were exiled with him to another dimension when Blackout thwarted Ricochet's bid to usurp power.
Roodaka Shakes are made by purposefully agitating the venom of a mutant sub-species of Visorak.
- ↑ Assumed species history according to BS01
- ↑ Kremika (OU) (revision on 22:55, Feb 22, 2014): "On Kremika's first mission for the Order, he was assigned to investigate reports of a giant spider attack on an island south of Nynrah. When he arrived on the island, he talked to some of the residents about the creatures. Some had seen some, but didn't know what they were. His conversation was interrupted by screaming, and the sunset on the horizon was blotted out by thousands of Visorak screeching and climbing over each other to devour everything within the village. Kremika ran outside and tried to use his powers to form a wall, but it was already too late. The Toa was cocooned by the Visorak and the village was destroyed. The following day, he successfully broke his way out of the cocoon, though his body was mutated out of proportion by the venom inside the cocoon. In addition, the venom that was still inside his bloodstream affected his senses and emotions, so that he became very violent and quick to anger. For these reasons, he wordlessly quit the Order and went into hiding, disgusted at what he had become."
- ↑ Ricochet (revision on 13:36, Feb 06, 2010): "Ricochet eventually challenged Blackout for who would control the universe when Blackout's plan succeeded, and was defeated and exiled to another dimension along with a contingent of Visorak and robots loyal to him. [...] 100,000 years later, he returned [...]"
- ↑ BZPB #1764 (Feb 01, 2011)
- ↑ Trantoshen (SMU) (revision on 18:28, Dec 11, 2011): "Despite SMT's armies of Bohrok and Visorak/Rahkshi hybrids, SMY still managed to break into the fortress and attack Trantoshen."