Vahki were robotic law-enforcers that kept the peace on Metru Nui.
Vahki of Metru Nui
In 100,079 CMT, Malygos gained control of the Vahki when he became the new Turaga of Metru Nui. Malygos sent three squads of Vahki to kill Jarr when the Zyglak mercenary threatened to destroy Xia unless he was given protosteel, but Jarr destroyed these Vahki with his dagger and escaped.
The Vahki of Metru Nui were destroyed or decommissioned in the final days of the Matoran Universe.
Hapori Dume's Vahki
- Background information from BS01 that is also assumed to be canon in BZPB
- Persuasion particles (revision on 18:39, Apr 26, 2009): "Persuasion particles are simple one-use mind control devices utilized by Malygos in order to brainwash the Matoran of Metru Nui into accepting him as the new Turaga."
- Jarr (revision on 21:21, Nov 18, 2011): "[Jarr] also carried various guns and weapons, and was an expert at all forms of combat, defeating three powerful Vahki squads with only his dagger. [...] Jarr tried to bribe Malygos: protosteel, and he wouldn't destroy Xia. However, when Malygos refused and sent Vahki to destroy him, the real problems began. Destroying the Vahki and escaping from the tower, Jarr went to an island with his posse for a meeting."
- The Wiki Era, Part 2 (Jun 25, 2010)
- Helryx (DMU) (revision on 16:51, Feb 26, 2012): "Helryx: "Fine, but one foot out and the Vahki will be on you faster than you can blink!""