Treyiah was one of the Makuta who fought in the Vrai War, along with Bitil, Caiaphus, Chirox, Gorast, Jerok, Krika, Vamprah, and the Elite Makuta. However, none of his activities during this period have been documented.
In 34,080 CMT, Treyiah discovered some information regarding Blackout's plan to take over the Matoran Universe and attempted to find out more. When Blackout discovered what Treyiah had learned, he teleported aboard Treyiah's ship and killed him by throwing him into one of his own Arcturus cores in an attempt to preserve the secrecy of his grand plan.
Abilities & Powers
- Absorption - Treyiah, like most other Makuta, could absorb other biomechanical beings to increase his size and strength.
- Shadow Energy - Treyiah could create elemental shadow blasts as a means of attack, as well as shadow constructs such as Shadow Hands.
- Kraata Creation - Treyiah, like most other Makuta, could create Kraata slugs of varying types, which could then be turned into Rahkshi through the use of Energized Protodermis.
- Kraata Powers - Treyiah had access to the full range of Kraata powers, which granted him the abilities of increased accuracy, instant environmental adaptation, anger induction, chain lightning, camouflage, confusion induction, cyclone creation, darkness creation, density control, matter disintegration, attack dodging, elasticity, electrical field creation, fear induction, increased resistance to fire and ice, gravity manipulation, eyebeam generation, energy draining, illusion casting, insect control, temporary invulnerability, magnetism manipulation, mind reading, molecular disruption, plantlife control, plasma generation, poison generation, power scream generation, rapid healing, Rahi control, shapeshifting, object shattering, sound dampening, sleep induction, slowness induction, sonic wave generation, stasis field generation, teleportation, vacuum creation, and weather control.
- Nobody, not even DRJ, has even the slightest clue how Treyiah's name is pronounced.
- Caiaphus (revision on 23:40, Oct 17, 2012): "When the war ravaged the universe, Caiaphus had fought alongside many Makuta, including Chirox, Krika, Gorast, Bitil, Treyiah, Ynot, and Blackout."
- Timeline (revision on 14:38, Jun 20, 2013): "Year 33,580: The Arcturus core technology is invented by Makuta Treyiah. Two prototypes are placed on Treyiah's ship in order to power it. They eventually aid in his demise, and are much later used to power the Thunder Arrow, Nemesis, Airship One, and eventually Darkmount. [...] Year 34,080: Blackout finds out that Treyiah has been attempting to discover information about his plan, and kills him by tossing him into one of the Arcturus cores on board his ship."
- Treyiah (revision on 14:29, Dec 03, 2011): "Treyiah was a Makuta and a member of the Brotherhood of Makuta. At some point, he discovered information regarding Blackout's plan to take over the Matoran Universe. He began attempting to find out more, and was thrown into an Arcturus core and killed."