From BZPB WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- 1 Year 0
- 2 Year 75
- 3 Year 80
- 4 Year 200
- 5 Year 344
- 6 Year 500
- 7 Year 520
- 8 Year 610
- 9 Year 625
- 10 Year 627
- 11 Year 5023
- 12 Year 20,000
- 13 Year 20,520
- 14 Year 20,576
- 15 Year 20,580
- 16 Year 20,980
- 17 Year 30,075
- 18 Year 33,075
- 19 Year 33,105
- 20 Year 33,110
- 21 Year 33,580
- 22 Year 34,080
- 23 Year 40,080
- 24 Year 41,080
- 25 Year 50,080
- 26 Year 68,060
- 27 Year 90,080
- 28 Year 98,580
- 29 Year 99,080
- 30 Year 99,580
- 31 Year 100,031
- 32 Year 100,060
- 33 Year 100,079
- 34 Year 100,080
- 35 Year 135,057
- 36 Year 145,297
- 37 Year 149,454
- 38 Year 149,780
- 39 Year 149,868
- 40 Year 149,882
- 41 Year 149,917
- 42 Year 149,933
- 43 Year 149,936
- 44 Year 149,967
- 45 Year 149,977
- 46 Year 149,980
- 47 Year 150,003
- 48 Year 150,004
- 49 Year 150,012
- 50 Year 150,032
- 51 Year 150,033
- 52 Year 150,036
- 53 Year 150,047
- 54 Year 150,051
- 55 Year 150,056
- 56 Year 150,057
- 57 Year 150,063
- 58 Year 150,064
- 59 Year 150,066
- 60 Year 150,067
- 61 Year 150,068
- 62 Year 150,070
- 63 Year 150,072
- 64 Year 150,077
- 65 Year 150,080
- 66 Year 150,081
- 67 Year 150,082
- 68 Year 150,083
- 69 Year 150,084
- 70 Year 150,089
- 71 Year 150,099
- 72 Year 253,074
- User Sarge arrives a few minutes before the beginning of the BZPB Multiverse, and witnesses something horrifying.
- The Architect and the other Users create the Original Universe from many pre-existing universes for a then-unknown purpose. (It later turned out that it was meant to be a giant virtual game).
- Mining of Energized Protodermis in the core of Spherus Magna causes the planet to break into three pieces: Aqua Magna, Bara Magna, and Bota Magna. This event becomes known as "The Shattering".
- The "Riders" unify their planet and begin setting out to conquer the stars.
- The First "Rider" Empire reaches its zenith.
- The Council of the Great Beings' first decision to intervene in an affair outside of its purview is made: namely, to slowly decrease the strength of the Rider Empire.
- The First Vrai-Rider War begins.
- The First "Rider" Empire is severely weakened by the war, and withdraws its forces to its home galaxy. It spends the next 20,000 years restructuring itself and attempting to conquer its galactic cluster.
- Years of tensions between the Vrai and the Great Beings come to a head when the Vrai attack several Great Being outposts. The Vrai War is declared.
- The Vrai invade the Matoran Universe in an attempt to break the stalemate that the Vrai War had become.
- In response to the invasion, the Great Beings create the Elite Makuta (Barricade, Blackout, Bonecrusher, Brawl, and Starscream) to fight off the invaders.
- Caiaphus is exiled from the Matoran Universe for his illegal activities, and failure to defeat the Vrai. He flees to the Shattered Mirror Universe.
- The Elite Makuta drive the Vrai out of the Matoran Universe, but not before they can release a virus on Stelt, which begins to slowly turn the inhabitants into Vrai.
- Terohk tries to flee from the virus, but contracts it nonetheless and ends up marooned on an small, uncharted island.
- With the MU campaign lost, the Vrai agree to a ceasefire, and the Great Beings and the Vrai sign a peace treaty officially ending the war. In the treaty, the two species agree to abandon any territories they had annexed, and create a demilitarised zone 100 light-years wide along their borders to be administered by a neutral party.
- Starscream, Barricade, Brawl and Bonecrusher are placed in stasis pods. Blackout escapes this fate by joining the Brotherhood of Makuta.
- The Knights of the Blue Sky predict Blackout's future treachery, and make an unsuccessful attempt on his life.
- The Reformed Second Brotherhood of Makuta is created, and manages to escape the confines of the MU to establish a base on another planet. It becomes a rogue sect, completely isolated from the main Brotherhood of Makuta.
- Komerak and his original Toa Team is created from scratch by the Great Beings for an unknown purpose.
- The approximate date that a War for the Crown was won by an unidentified individual, who claimed the Crown of Anathenti as his own.
- The "Riders" finish the conquest of their cluster, and are once more powerful enough to take on the universe. They begin to slowly conquer Vrai and non-Vrai territories in space. The Second "Rider" Empire is born.
- Kakamu and Natero are created by the Kestora to be two of the Matoran of Metru Nui. Kakamu becomes a welder in Ta-Metru.
- The Matoran Civil War occurs, which Kakamu is drafted into on the side of the Ta-Matoran. One day while fighting in Ga-Metru, the protodermis banks are flooded and he is swept out to sea, somehow transforming into a Toa before washing up on Daxia. Disorientated and with no wish to return to the war, he joins the Order of Mata Nui.
- The Second "Rider"-Vrai War is officially declared. No clear victor will be in sight for the next 13,000 years as much of the universe burns.
- The Matoran Civil War is ended.
- Teridax replaces Miserix as the leader of the Brotherhood of Makuta.
- Malygos commits an unknown crime against the nobles of the world, and is placed in the Pit by Zev Raregroove.
- Blackout finds a secret database created by the Order of Mata Nui. He spends his spare time researching it, and eventually discovers the existence of the Users. He is enraged by this discovery, and plans revenge.
- Blackout begins recruiting an army of minions to help fulfil his plan.
- The Architect enlists the Great Being Okk to create the Shattered Mirror in response to Blackout's gained knowledge.
- Blackout gathers a group of Rahkshi and leads an attack on the Pit, the location of which he previously learnt from the Order database he discovered 30 years earlier, kills the jailer, and escapes with several prisoners, including Malygos.
- An Order of Mata Nui operative discovers who broke Malygos out of the Pit, and attempts to inform his superiors. Before he can do this, however, he is killed by Blackout.
- The Arcturus core technology is invented by Makuta Treyiah. Two prototypes are placed on Treyiah's ship in order to power it. They eventually aid in his demise, and are much later used to power the Thunder Arrow, Nemesis, Airship One, and eventually Darkmount.
- The Vrai, with aid from the Great Beings and other forces, are able to gain the upper hand against the Second "Rider" Empire.
- Blackout finds out that Treyiah has been attempting to discover information about his plan, and kills him by tossing him into one of the Arcturus cores on board his ship.
- The Second "Rider" Empire is extinguished, and many planets are liberated. They either align themselves with the Great Beings, become subjects of the Vrai, or form their own governments.
- Kakamu joins the Brotherhood of Makuta.
- The events of BZPower Battles: Peace for our time take place.
- The Makuta Anima are sent to map the newly discovered island of Shinobi-Nui, and encounter the Toa Idiotas. The BZPower epic Tales of the Makuta Anima, written by User:MakutaYnot, takes place around this time.
- Blackout becomes Teridax's second-in-command.
- Makuta Katawa begins his illegal experiments, and creates the Bount. Teridax orders Blackout to execute him, but in reality, Blackout simply drives the scientist to the point of near-death, and uses him as a source of energy for his secret lab.
- The Bount are exiled to Earth.
- Makuta Ynot becomes the first known Makuta to leave Aqua Magna single-handedly. He spends the next one thousand years in another dimension, studying the universe. While there, he discovers many things.
- Coincidentally, Caiaphus arrives at the same dimension in this year. He brutally murders a guard, and discovers the truth about his past and his destiny.
- Blackout first encounters Zev Raregroove.
- Blackout discovers the Master Sword.
- The Knights of the Blue Sky are assassinated by Blackout.
- Makuta Ynot returns from his travels around the universe, just in time to help Blackout fight Zev.
- Uterio di Armechio is named leader of the Knights of the Great Beings by Angonce.
- Makuta Grahmah lures a Toa named Rabot into Tren Krom's cave, turning him insane. Rabot's insanity is later cured by Artakha in exchange for a favor to be cashed in at a later date.
(Note: The events of these six months were erased due to Blackout's use of the Vahi Cube.)
- Icarax is assassinated at Blackout's order.
- The Five Kings Treaty is signed, dividing up the universe between Blackout, Malygos, Duke Hydraxis, and two other kings, and preventing Blackout from proceeding any further with his plan.
- The human scientist Monarch attempts to create an army to conquer the universe by kidnapping super-powered beings. When he captures Kakamu, Blackout hunts him down and kills him.
- Blackout hires the ex-Dark Hunter Voporak to steal the Kanohi Vahi, Mask of Time. Kakamu, unaware of the identity of Voporak's employer, tries to stop him, but is stopped by Blackout revealing himself. Blackout creates the Vahi Cube.
- The Icarus satellite weapon is created. Malygos immediately attempts to sabotage it.
- The Fallen tries to free himself from his dimensional prison with the help of fellow Heralds of Unicron Xintun and Xaaron. He succeeds in doing so, but Ynot destroys his body soon thereafter.
- The Toa-Skakdi war is instigated by Kakamu, at Malygos' request.
- Blackout uses the Vahi Cube to rewind time by six months.
- Blackout swiftly takes over the Matoran Universe, and brainwashes the Matoran into building Darkmount.
- Blackout contacts Le Chiffre's tribe of Agori and Glatorian, and offers to help them get revenge for their persecution at the hands of the other Bara Magna tribes.
- Le Chiffre, having obtained weapons from Blackout and Minuteman, begins to prepare for war.
- The Icarus satellite weapon is rebuilt.
- Earth and Bara Magna are destroyed using unstable hadrium, and two and a half billion people on Coridan VI are killed when Darkmount attacks it.
- The few remaining Makuta remaining loyal to Icarax are eliminated, leaving Blackout as the undisputed leader of the Brotherhood of Makuta.
- The Battle of Impel Down occurs, and Blackout and his entire fleet are trapped in the Muta-Gaath Nebula by a Goa'uld core bomb.
- Caiaphus kills SM Klak, and is chased by SM Tahar'ok for 40,000 years, then returns to the main universe to Krustallos, where he reunites with Nadle and his Shadow Toa army.
- Ynot leaves the Makuta Anima and spends 50,000 years afloat.
- Kakamu saves Darmaq-Sah's home planet (the planet of the Myrizians) from destruction. Because of this, its people honor Kakamu in their everyday lives for thousands of years.
- The natural form of the spirit that would eventually possess Ursakune is born.
- The Krustallos colony is destroyed, and Jorten is tormented. Caiaphus's body is destroyed by Tahar'ok, and the Apprentices of Caiaphus form, spending the next 626 years training.
- The Apprentices attack a Blackout loyalist base. Their numbers are decimated, leaving a select few. Reformation, and Caiaphus's physical return follow.
- Gabriel Ascheron is born.
- The events of Subnixus - The Changing Planet take place.
- The approximate date that Rain Sulrai dies.
- Krieg is born.
- Remarkable Silver is born.
- The Agrippa form an alliance with the Vassila. The Agrippa give the Vassila desperately needed food, and in return they give them drones to help build their houses.
- Kensa, Jarvis and Etende appear in the middle of their home planet's desert as a result of a teleportation accident. From there, they begin a journey with Jubei that would change them forever.
- Human forces ravage the planet of Archon-7 with nuclear bombs, clearing the landscape with the intention of repopulating the planet in their own image.
- John Shepard is born.
- Most of the magically-attuned dragons in the universe vanish without a trace. One of them, Metalicana, leaves behind an adopted son, Gazille Redfox. Gazille spends at least the next 70 years of his life searching for him.
- In the Dark Mirror Universe, Mazkertis hatches a plot to steal the Keruvim in order to power a spell that would rewrite history for a cryptic purpose. Recognizing the danger of this, the Knights of the Keruvim and Knights of the Great Beings task D-Klak with stopping him. D-Klak unites a group of warriors from both his home universe and other realities, one of which is Zev Raregroove, to take on Mazkertis and protect the Keruvim. Mazkertis's vocal chords are damaged during the battle and he loses the ability to speak. Mazkertis is defeated and captured by the Knights of the Great Beings.
- Mazkertis is brought before a tribunal formed by the Great Beings, who put him on trial for his crimes. Mazkertis is labelled a Class-X Offender (one who is extremely dangerous and attempts to change reality), and sentenced to indefinite imprisonment in a nether cell in the interdimensional space between the Original Universe and the Dark Mirror Universe. Mazkertis vows that, once he escapes, he will get revenge on D-Klak and Zev by rewriting the timelines of both universes to exclude them, effectively erasing them from history.
- Rokubungi Gendo is born.
- Vance Vangelis is born.
- Cassius Calm is born.
(1987 AD on this particular Earth.)
- Aradia Megido saves Karin English from being killed by LORD ENGLISH, thereby changing the timeline in which she was meant to die. Because of this, LORD ENGLISH becomes mortal in the present.
- Original Zero is born.
- Altero is born.
- Sefer Yetzirah is born aboard the starship Merkava. She spends most of her childhood in space.
- Lilith Heyerdahl is born.
- Lunamaria Hawke is born.
(1999 AD on this particular Earth.)
- The founder and leader of ZFT, William Bell, disappears under mysterious circumstances, allowing David Robert Jones to take his place.
- At exactly 9:09 am on September 9, Daft Punk's sampler explodes, rendering them unconscious and somehow transforming them into robots in their sleep.
- The TSS Bouncy-Ball is launched to explore the Milky Way galaxy. It continues its mission for fourteen years before returning to Teruga Prime.
- Gransurg Blackmore meets a mysterious character named Omaha in the flowery meadows of an unknown planet. After a short conversation, Omaha "falls asleep".
- Gildartz Clive sets off from the Conquistadores Guild to complete an unspecified Hundred-Year Mission and a Ten-Year Mission at the same time.
- Ynot returns from his isolation.
- The Galactic Government has been formed.
- The Matoran species has colonized Impel Down and renamed it Mata Nui II, in honour of the Great Spirit.
- The seal placed on the Muta-Gaath Nebula 50,000 years earlier shatters, freeing Blackout and his army.
- Klak meets Zev, and later, TMV, and approaches Caiaphus's temple, becoming part of the Apprentices.
- Much later, Klak leaves the group and begins to fight with them in many conflicts, including the Battle of Conquistadores v. Apprentices of Caiaphus.
- Blackout goes on a massive rampage throughout the universe which eventually ends in the activation of the Pandorica. Despite the universe being supposed to degrade as a result, the Pandorica falls into a plothole and nothing happens.
- Blackout and his armies cross over into the Internet Dimension, specifically, BZPower. They destroy a lot of stuff, heavily wound the Architect, and run away from Unicron.
- Unicron and Primus have a huge fight.
- The Apprentices of Caiaphus have dwindled to minuscule numbers and Caiaphus is feared dead. The original AoC is later disbanded.
- Blackout activates the Chamber of Secrets, and uses it to destroy Unicron and drain his powers.
- F-Klak reveals himself to Klak at some point in this year.
- Using his new Unicron powers and a gigantic body built from Darkmount parts, Blackout attempts yet again to destroy the Architect and lay claim to the Keruvim, but is stopped when Kakamu sacrifices himself to destroy his new body.
- Uterio di Armechio convinces Angonce and most of the Council of the Great Beings to declare war on the universe.
- Vrentus's prophecy is fulfilled as Eclipse and the Kra'lythe breach the Forest of Lights and kill Sun. The remaining Living Stars and their Sha'lythe followers begin travelling across universes, absorbing their counterparts to increase their power so that they will be strong enough to face the things to come. This quest lasts for at least two years.
- The Uterio War rages across the Original Universe, and is eventually brought to an end at the Battle of Mordor.
- Osseron, previous Uterio War veteran, joins the ZFT in the latter period of the war.
- TPK takes over the Council of Great Beings, and violently suppresses opposition to his rule.
- The Battle of the BZP Staff HQ occurs, leading to the overthrow of Black Six. Without a compliant ruler, the Great Beings lose influence over BZPower.
- The New World Order Arc begins, showing the rise of Ultron, the ZFT, MECH, HYDRA, and the return of Caiaphus and Rahn.
- User Sarge messes with his powers and goes back in time. He then returns to his own time, and begins his adventures around the multiverse, discovering more about the history behind BZPB.
- The ZFT attacks Cold Ground. During the battle, Blackout is possessed by an unknown force, which leads him to surrender to Malchiorian forces before going dormant.
- Blackout is imprisoned on Malchior IV. Brotherhood forces attack the prison and free him, but are then forced to merge into a monolithic titan under TPK's control. The titan attempts to kill Blackout, but is destroyed. The overlord disappears, and the Makuta are imprisoned on an asteroid near Malchior.
- The Platinum Lantern Corp is formed.
- Ragnarok occurs. Caiaphus, Ultron, and F-Klak all perish, but so do most of Klak's friends. Klak himself is narrowly saved by a time-travelling Ynot.
- Malygos attends the Mad Scientist Convention, marking his first appearance in many years.
- Blackout teams up with Ra, frees his forces from the asteroid prison, and retreats to Ailyb-Gypte.
- A crack team of mercenaries breaks into Supermax 429 and manage to escape with two of its prisoners. Fourteen flies Tiff Ramson to Liquid-Metallicon, but Lalli Cain betrays the group and kills Ramson before flying away with a jetpack. Aluren delivers Iris to Malygos on Dominaria.
- The Dong Squad is formed. On their first mission, they enter Ipomal, Teruga Prime's capital city, via an abandoned cave entrance under the sea. They then storm the city's prison and No Image Guy murders Vok while controlling the armour of a ZFT soldier. As it appears that the ZFT killed the last important Terugan authority figure, a civil war breaks out on Teruga Prime between the Terugan people and the ZFT.
- The last surviving members of The Reformed Second Brotherhood of Makuta are awoken, and they team up with a recently resurrected Caiaphus. They also take Vultraz from the Mata Nui II and use him to create two new Makuta consciousnesses: Kivalon and Xikila. However, he and Kuli are killed by Parasitic Fluff shortly after.
- By using Iris as a conduit, Malygos briefly absorbs all of the magical energy in the universe. He announces his achievement to the entire universe, causing many heroes to gather to stop him.
- The Dong Squad travels to Meme World in search of The Mask.
- Malygos's magical ascension is reverted by the Users. This happens during the wizard's battle with Shattered Mirror Ynot, causing Malygos to think that SMY is to blame for his descent.
- Figlio di Armechio frees Mazkertis from his prison, and the wizard begins to exact his revenge upon the prime universe. The recently formed Claws of the Phoenix attempt to stop his rampage, but he escapes from their trap unharmed.
- The TrSBoM go to Ailyb-Gypte to spy on Blackout and secure an alliance with Ra. However, Kulnak is captured and forced to reveal the location of the TrSBoM's base. The Brotherhood of Makuta launch an assault on Stelta-Stal soon after. The TrSBoM's army is obliterated and Starok is captured by the BoM. Without Starok's leadership, the organization ceases to exist.
- Boltman awakens and encounters the YONBOTs. Realizing they share the same goal, Boltman and the YONBOTs embark on a quest to remove all anime characters from BZPB. Their first victims are Watchdog-man and the crew of the Good Ship Sugarboat.
- Many seemingly-random characters are captured by DU Monarch and trapped inside the UG, including Kakamu, Kulnak and Muta.
- The events of Visions of Angels take place.
- (2029 AD in this particular Earth) Rainn Sulrai retires to Task City, Arkansas, US. He eventually decides to start a private detective agency on his own, but realizes that he'll need all the help he can get. He places an ad out, and attracts the attention of several eccentric characters. The events of Mysteries Unlimited take place.
- The events of BZPB: Future, also known as the FRPG and FROG, take place.