Toa Nui (fusion)
Disassembled and impossible to reform due to the death of Ignika II
Parkin was seemingly formed to battle Metrotitan. Parkin punched Metrotitan in the face twice, but the giant robot grabbed the TSS Bouncy-Ball and clobbered Parkin with it. Trantoshen then fell out of the sky and landed on Parkin's arm, but escaped just before Metrotitan lifted Parkin up and threw him at Lonka. Lonka sacrificed himself to power Parkin up by turning into fudge and entering Parkin's body, but this sacrifice proved to be in vain, because Parkin then separated back into his component Toa Yerta instead of continuing to fight Metrotitan.
Abilities & Powers
- Teleportation - Parkin demonstrated the ability to teleport across long distances when he teleported to Tybion with Tahar'ok.
- The death of Toa Ignika II means that it is now impossible to reform Parkin, so he can be considered deceased.
- Parkin was named after the science teacher of Kon, JS, Shroom, and Adrastos in middle school.
- Parkin (revision on 17:36, Dec 21, 2011): "[Parkin] punched Metrotitan in the face twice. Metrotitan then grabbed the Bouncy-Ball and hit Parkin with it. Trantoshen then landed on his arm. Metrotitan then picked up Parkin and threw him at Lonka, who turned into fudge and powered Parkin up. Parkin then separated back into the Toa Yerta. Parkin was later reformed, and he teleported down to Tybion with Tahar'ok, who was in Kakamu's body at the time. Tahar'ok then pulled out the Guardian Fire Spear and threatened to kill Parkin. Later, Parkin fought the Caged Lion."
- : "Later, Parkin fought the Caged Lion. There was no clear victor, as both were reported seen shortly after playing explosive tiddlywinks."