Angeloid Beta, also known as Nymph, was an Electronic/Magic Warfare Combat-Purpose Angeloid who participated in the Battle of Conquistadores vs. Apprentices of Caiaphus.
Nymph appeared to be a small teenage girl who had dark red hair that was tied in long pigtails, bright blue eyes, and mechanical elf-like ears. She normally wore a knee-length pink dress, a dark red leather vest with a high collar, and dark red boots that went halfway up her shins. While hacking, her eyes glowed bright green. She was incredibly intelligent and adored snacks, sweets, candies and pretty much junk food in general.
At one point, Nymph revealed that Astraea was "dumb". When Nymph was asked for her opinion on Gazille Redfox, she replied: "Strong... smart... Iron Dragon Slayer Magic... glad he's on our side".
Abilities & Powers
Nymph had the ability to remotely 'hack' into just about anything - computers, magic artifacts, robots, the minds of others, the growth of plants, etc. This allowed her to then alter their characteristics, such as causing someone to lose their ability to swim or other skills, boosting their intelligence, enhancing magical artifacts, or causing plants to grow wildly out of control. However, powerful enough magical objects were out of her scope of control, and beings with shielded minds, protected computers, certain types of robots and some kinds of plants were also outside of her abilities. Also, she could not use her hacking to enhance her own abilities. She also happened to be a supergenius of an extremely high caliber, and had an incredibly powerful radar and a nearly-perfect cloaking device at her disposal.
- Supersonic Electro Blaster: With a scream, this attack sent out a wave of energy pulses shaped like elongated hexagons at the enemy. It could also be used as a way to disable regular machines en masse.
- Shadow Cloak: The Shadow Cloak concealed Nymph from view, dampened any sounds that she made unless she wanted to be heard, and masked her scent: a nearly-perfect disguise.
- Nymph spent a lot of time watching television, mostly soap operas and anime.
- When Nymph was introduced to a new thing, the first question she usually asked about it was: "Is it tasty?"
- Nymph (revision on 19:29, Mar 20, 2010)
- Astraea (revision on 19:07, Jul 22, 2011): "Although the other Angeloids have faith in her, Nymph has revealed a trait of Astraea's that could be her downfall in the end... She's dumb. Like, she asked Caiaphus if he "played basketball"-level dumb..."
- Gazille Redfox (revision on 20:29, Dec 28, 2009): "The opinions of the Angeloids on Gazille: [...] Nymph: "Strong...Smart...Iron Dragon Slayer Magic...Glad he's on our side."