Master of the Poison Outpost
Poison Leaf Scythe (Formerly)
Order of the Sith (Formerly)
In stasis in the UG
Kulnak (formerly Fabrioso) was a member of The Reformed Second Brotherhood of Makuta and a Makuta with control over poison bubbles. He was a general in their armies, and the "Master of the Poison Outpost" - a TrsBoM base on Linkit before the planet was devastated. He fled the order after he gave up the location of their base on Stelta-Stal during a ZFT interrogation. His antidermis is currently being kept in the UG.
When Kulnak first appeared in the RPG, he started talking to Ynot, and quickly earned his disgust. However, his and Ynot's meeting would not last long, as it would be interrupted by Zev Raregroove. After a fight, a form change, and a small argument, Kulnak apparently died. This turned out to be a ruse, as he returned in command of the Bouncy-Fleet. Utilizing the fleet, Kulnak severely damaged a lot of ships and possibly killed Snaptrap and the rest of the crew of the Seacons' ship.
After a few appearances few and far between, Kulnak joined the crew of the In-Amber Clad Ripoff. He eventually confronted the Baterra once more with the intention on gaining the Keruvim again, but failed after he was "killed" by TMV. It was revealed that he had again faked his own death in order to escape from the vast number of enemies he had made. His antidermis was summoned by Ordak onboard the In Amber-Clad ripoff, who was helping him plan his revenge against TMV, though neither of them got to enact it before the Uterio War began. The In-Amber Clad Ripoff was destroyed, and the two escaped to the TrsBoM base on Fareste, where Kulnak gained a new set of Makuta armour. The two then travelled to the base on Stelta-Stal where they entered hibernation with their leader, Starok, and Ordak's assistant Kuli. There they slept through the entirety of the Uterio War while their organization crumbled around them.
Some time after the war, Kulnak was awakened by Starok after he had received a telepathic message from a fellow Makuta, Ferox. Starok ordered Kulnak and Ordak to pick him up before anyone else did. After this plan failed because Xintrix got to Ferox first, Starok decided that the TrSBoM seek out Caiaphus to form an alliance. They located him inside the body of a smuggler on a Rigger freighter on Malchior IV, and after some debate, pledged their allegiance to him. They then went back to Fareste to create a new set of Makuta armour for Caiaphus. When that was done, they felt a Matoran living on the Mata Nui II somehow create several new Makuta consciousnesses. The group went there to investigate and found that Vultraz was responsible; a Matoran who had been experimented on by Ordak a few years prior. Other Matoran spotted the Makuta gathering and raised the alarm, which in turn caused several Matoran guards use Toa Stones to turn themselves into Toa. A short battle ensued between the two groups, during which Kulnak side-sweeped the Toa of Gravity just as he activated his power, causing him to crash through to the lower levels of the base. When they escaped back to Fareste, they found themselves faced with a giant Parasitic Fluff cloud, which Kulnak deduced was the cause of death for all the TrSBoM operatives on Fareste. The Makuta managed to destroy it with their combined powers, but not before Kuli was consumed by the Fluff.
Shortly after, Caiaphus suggested that they travel to Ailyb-Gypte to spy on Blackout's brotherhood and to potentially forge an alliance with the Osirians. Ordak opened a wormhole and they traveled there, but Kulnak's presence was detected by Ferox so he was knocked out and brought inside the Pale Fire for questioning. Makuta Barricade interrogated him, and determined that he was one of the last surviving remnants of the TrSBoM. Kulnak revealed that their base was underneath Stelta-Stal in a failed attempt to bribe himself out of imprisonment, but luckily for him, Barricade left the room to fight off new intruders. Kulnak tried to escape by teleporting out of the room when the ship's crew were distracted, but he was knocked out again and used as a shield. When he came to, he had been discarded in the corridor, so he climbed into an escape pod and jettisoned it into space.
After ricocheting off some asteroids, Kulnak decided to ditch the escape pod when he saw a peculiar asteroid nearby that was made of metal. He attached himself to it and climbed inside, where he discovered that it was in fact a miniature mobile space station. He picked up an EyePhone that was left behind (which belonged to SM Yon) and was about to access the computers when he was interrupted by a familiar figure: Sheev "Darth Sidious" Palpatine. Sheev referred to Kulnak as his old apprentice, and asked him to come back into his service. When he refused, Sheev was beamed back onto his shuttle outside and prepared to fire missiles at the asteroid. Before he could though, DU Monarch showed up, captured Kulnak's antidermis in a vial and placed him inside the UG.
Abilities & Powers
- Poison Bubbles - Kulnak has the ability to create and control poison bubbles. How he came to acquire this ability as a Makuta is unknown.
- Absorption - Kulnak, like most other Makuta, can absorb other biomechanical beings to increase his size and strength.
- Kraata Creation - Kulnak, like most other Makuta, can create Kraata slugs of varying types, which can then be turned into Rahkshi through the use of Energized Protodermis.
- Kraata Powers - Kulnak has access to the full range of Kraata powers, enabling him to have increased accuracy, adapt instantly to new environments, induce anger, fire chain lightning, camouflage himself, induce confusion, create cyclones, create darkness, control the density of his body, disintegrate matter, dodge incoming attacks, elasticity, create an electrical field, induce fear, increased resistance to fire and ice, manipulate gravity, fire powerful eyebeams, drain the energy of victims, cast illusions, control insects, have limited invulnerability, manipulate magnetism, read minds, disrupt molecules, control plantlife, fire plasma, create poison, unleash a power scream, heal rapidly, control Rahi, shapeshift, shatter objects, mute sound, induce sleep and slowness, blast sonics, create stasis fields, teleport, create vacuums, and control the weather.
- "My name is Kulnak. Toa of Poison Bubbles" - Kulnak lying about his race in order to ally with Klak and Treveya.
- "I am the ultimate threat to your security" - Catchphrase
- Kulnak is often portrayed by the uninitiated as possessing blood, despite the fact that he is a Makuta. This is an illusion he likes to create to fool opponents.