Kong had grayed hair styled into five backwards-facing spikes that resembled some kind of lizard's spines, and his beard was styled into three similar spikes, except side-by-side. He had an incredibly muscular body, as well as a large, stitched-up scar from his right temple to across his left cheek. He wore a tight, sleeveless black shirt under a long white coat draped over his shoulders, as well as large black bands around his wrists. Pinned over the left side of Kong's chest were two small badges, and he had a white scarf wrapped loosely around his neck.
Though intimidating in appearance, Kong was actually very sedate and friendly. His large, circular office was a bit opulent: A semi-spherical chair at his own large desk, as well as a comfortable chair and couch for his guests. However, most noticeably, the entirety of the walls consisted of a huge aquarium for gigantic, but apparently tame sea monsters.
Meeting with Zev
In 150,080 CMT, Kong invited Zev Raregroove and Namah Calah to his office for a meeting. Kong's first words to Zev were that it had "been a while" since they had last talked; a period which Zev clarified was around 70,000 years. Kong proceeded to tell Zev that he had summoned him to ask for his help to take down Blackbeard, an ambitious and powerful space pirate who Kong correctly assumed Zev would remember from a previous encounter. When Zev referred to Blackbeard as a "backstabber", Kong concurred, and commented that it was a shame that Blackbeard "turned out to have such a drastic other side", implying that he had also encountered Blackbeard in the past.
Namah was not familiar with Blackbeard, however, so Kong informed her of Blackbeard's history, activities, and ambitions. Kong advised Zev to continue to train until he reached Blackout's level, so that he would be prepared to fight Blackbeard. Kong also added that Zev should kill Blackbeard if he encountered him instead of arresting him, so that Blackbeard would not be given the opportunity to pull any "tricks". With the main topic of the meeting out of the way, Kong asked how Misaki was, so Zev told him that she was doing well.
The Mazkertis Paradox
In 150,084 CMT (Day 11 of The Mazkertis Paradox arc), Kong was killed when Boltman gained access to his office and fatally stabbed him in the back with a metal lightning bolt construct. Boltman left the construct embedded in Kong's back and used heat vision to etch a picture of his own face in the wall of the office with the caption "IT BEGINS", which he apparently did as a warning to other anime characters, before exiting out the window. Kong's corpse was left untouched for several hours after its discovery so that the authorities and media could properly document the crime scene. Neil Matheson entered the crime scene to present a report on Kong's death that was watched by Moonman and countless others. The title of Commander-in-Chief passed to Kong's protégé, Akoran Zicks.
Between Days 16-54, an official state funeral for Kong was held that was attended by Klak and Akoran Zicks. Zicks convinced himself that it would be pointless to try to administrate the Galactic Government in Kong's place, because there would never be anyone else suited to seeing Kong's vision through to completion, so he decided that he would attempt to disband it instead. He told a representative from GGNews that he would open up the next meeting of the Galactic Government to the public via a synchronized live broadcast.
- "I'm sure many of you are wondering why I've gathered you here today. The truth is, none of us would be here if it wasn't for Kong, the man who spent his 70,000 year life painstakingly building bridges between the fractured civilizations that make up our universe. Even towards the end of his life, during the widespread Uterio War, Kong refused to relinquish his dream that everyone can enjoy a prosperous-"
- ―Akoran Zicks's tribute to Kong, before he was cut off
On Day 56, Zicks announced his intention to use his powers as the new Commander-in-Chief to dissolve the Galactic Government in a final convocation, with his reason being that nobody but Kong was fit to lead the organization.
- Kong (revision on 14:50, Aug 04, 2010): "Though intimidating in appearance, Kong is actually very sedate and friendly. His large, circular office is a bit opulent: A semi-spherical chair at his own large desk, as well as a comfortable chair and couch for his guests. However, most noticeably, the entirety of the walls consist of a huge aquarium for gigantic, but apparently tame sea monsters. [...] Kong has grayed hair styled into five backwards-facing spikes that resemble some kind of lizard's spines; his beard is styled into three similar spikes, except side-by-side. He has an incredibly muscular body, as well as a large, stitched-up scar from his right temple to across his left cheek. He wears a tight, sleeveless black shirt under a long white coat draped over his shoulders, as well as large black bands around his wrists. Pinned over the left side of Kong's chest are two small badges, and he has a white scarf wrapped loosely around his neck."
- The Wiki Era, Part 2 (Aug 04, 2010)
- The Mazkertis Paradox | Chapter 7: Zugunruhe
- The Mazkertis Paradox | Chapter 12: Breakout
|Space Marines||Akainu | Garp D. Monkey | Hina | Sengoku|
|Shichibukai||Bartholomew Kuma | Juracule Mihawk|
|Prison Staff||Current||Hannyabal | Magellan | Sadi|
|Former||Jesse Ventura | Kevin Douglas | Lemongrab (deceased) | Shiryuu|