Karzahni (OU island)
Ynot fled to Karzahni in his antidermis form when he was forced to fake his own death in order to escape from the Legion Makuta. In the centuries that followed where Ynot was presumed dead, he rested and recuperated in a cave on the edge of Karzahni and prepared for the day when he would complete his revolt against Blackout and the Legion Makuta.
In 100,080 CMT, Blackout took over the Matoran Universe, brainwashed its Matoran, and ordered them to dismantle all of its buildings and use the materials to build Darkmount. It is unknown how affected Karzahni was by this event, but Blackout later stated that all the beings in the Matoran Universe had been transferred to Darkmount, implying that part or all of its population had been taken aboard the city-ship.
The name of Karzahni continued to be used as a minor expletive among former Matoran Universe inhabitants long after its abandonment due to its status in Matoran legend. "Karzahni" became analogous to the Common word "hell", appearing in usages such as "Go to Karzhani" and "What the Karzahni?". For example, Blade once told Ynot to "go to Karzahni", to which he replied "Been there, nice place".
- Background information from BS01 that is also assumed to be canon in BZPB
- Ynot (OU) (revision on 14:32, June 20, 2013): "After allying with Zev, the Legion and its allies pursed him with murderous intent. Eventually cornering him on the island of Mata-Nui, where he decided to disperse his essence, creating what seemed to onlookers to be him blowing himself up. During the centuries he was presumed dead, he spent in a cave on the uttermost rim of the realm of Karzahni, recuperating and resting. He was preparing for the day he would complete his revolt against the Legion of Makuta, and his defeat of Makuta Blackout. [...] In the middle of the sparring match in Karzahni, Blackout snook aboard the Cabana III and sabotaged it, completely immobilizing it."
- Cabana (revision on 20:25, Feb 09, 2012): "The Cabana III was destroyed by Blackout while Ynot was in Karzahni sparring with Silver-Silver."
- Timeline (revision on 14:38, June 20, 2013): "Year 100,080: Blackout swiftly takes over the Matoran Universe, and brainwashes the Matoran into building Darkmount."
- Darkmount (revision on 16:43, Feb 10, 2012): "When Blackout discovered that the Matoran Universe would soon become uninhabitable, he ordered every building to be disassembled and used the materials to build Darkmount. [...] Malygos later teleported to it, and asked about the whereabouts of the Homunculi, the necromancers of Scholomance, and the Metru Nui Matoran. Blackout responded by saying that all the beings in the Matoran Universe now lived onboard Darkmount."
- BZPB #8810 (May 11, 2012)