Toa Kami is a female Toa of Fire and a member of the Toa Idiotas. She is known to be perky, yet vengeful.
Kami started life as a Matoran on Shinobi-Nui, generally not doing much until an asteroid crashed into Mt. Heshima one day. When it did, the leader of the island's right hand Matoran sent five of them to investigate. Kami and her twin brother Kaze were told to stay behind, but they went along anyway. When they arrived at the crash site, they discovered a pillar with the Three Virtues symbol on it, and were suddenly zapped into Toa. Because the appearance of Toa was thought to herald a coming attack or emergency, the newly created Toa Idiotas trained themselves in preparation for such an event. However, nothing happened for ten years, after which the Makuta Anima appeared on the island. The Idiotas trapped the Anima, but they escaped by tunnelling under the island, falling into a pit of Energized Protodermis on the way. Now even more powerful than before, the Anima returned to the surface and made the Idiotas stand down. The two teams eventually became allies, and they set off having adventures around the multiverse. They disbanded during the 50,000 year leap, but Ynot has brought them together since.
Abilities & Powers
- Fire Creation - Kami can create fires of varying size and intensity through either her Fire Scimitars or hands.
- Fire Control - Kami has complete control over fire, and can shape it, extinguish it or cause it to jump from one place to another.
- Fire Absorption - Kami can absorb certain amounts of fire into her body, which becomes stored for use in future elemental attacks.
- Fire Nova Blast - In extreme circumstances, Kami can release all of her elemental energy in the form of a fiery nova blast, which would be an explosion large enough to devastate an area the size of a large city.
- Teleport Dash - Using her Kanohi Kualsi, Kami can teleport to any location within her view.
|Blade | Shaern | Sonia | Sreda | Kami | Kaze | Vultran|