|Home Reality|This article is about the Helryx of the Original Universe. For the Helryx who loved D-Klak and appeared much more despite being an alternate version of the character, see Helryx (DMU).
In 100,079 CMT, Helryx assisted the Shadowed One when he and the Dark Hunters attacked Xia in an attempt to cut off the Brotherhood of Makuta's weapon supplies, but the battle was lost and the entire Dark Hunters organization dismantled.
The events of the Battle of Xia were later erased by Blackout's usage of the Vahi Cube, but Helryx has not yet reappeared in the altered timeline. Her current status is unknown, but she could now be living on the Red Star.
Abilities & Powers
- Water Creation - Helryx could create pure water of varying amounts and intensity from her hands or Toa Tools.
- Water Control - Helryx had complete control over water, being able to create whirlpools in peaceful lakes or cause water to levitate in mid-air and form shapes with it.
- Water Absorption - Helryx could absorb certain amounts of water into her body, which became stored for use in future elemental attacks.
- Water Nova Blast - In extreme circumstances, Helryx could release all of her elemental energy in the form of a nova blast, which would be an explosion of water large enough to devastate an area the size of a large city.
- Assumed character history according to BS01
- Battle of Xia (revision on 08:35, Oct 30, 2011): "The Shadowed One's and Helryx's Goal: Invade Xia in order to cut off the Brotherhood's weapon supply. [...] The Shadowed One's and Helryx's Forces: All Dark Hunters except Airwatcher, Vengeance and Voporak. [...] The Battle of Xia was fought between the Brotherhood of Makuta and the Dark Hunters over the island of Xia. The Dark Hunters attempted to invade Xia in order to cut off the BoM's weapon supplies, but were fought off. The entire Dark Hunter organization was dismantled as a result of this battle. Due to the Great Dataclysm/Blackout using the Vahi Cube to reverse time, all detailed records of this battle have been lost."