Galactic Government (OU)
The Galactic Government was once the uniting force of most galaxies in the Original Universe.
Over two-hundred-and-thirty galaxies were completely affiliated and more than double that number partially affiliated. The Galactic Government did not interfere in all matters, but demanded certain things from the affiliated galaxies in return for protection. They were also known to use and maintain the Supermax line of prisons to store enemies of the government. One of the secret prisons, Supermax 429, contains Keter-class entities such as Mazkertis and Iris.
In the year 150,084 CMT, the leader of the Galactic Government, Kong, was assassinated by Boltman. Admiral Akoran Zicks immediately inherited the position of Commander-in-Chief. However, Zicks was of the opinion that the government had slowly lost influence over everything except administrating trade routes and space prisons, so he decided that it was not worth administrating. Instead of handing over the position to somebody else, he decided to disband the organization and retire, selling off the government's assets to the Blackwatch Corporation.
- Kong (Founder and original Commander-in-Chief, deceased)
- Akoran Zicks (GG consultant to several Toa teams, including the Toa Yerta. Later became the second and final Commander-in-Chief)
- Jesse Ventura (Ex-Warden of Supermax 429, quit because of a "conspiracy" to become a member of the Dong Squad)
- Kevin Douglas (Ex-Vice Warden of Supermax 429, quit to join The Cooperative)
- Lemongrab (Warden of Supermax 282, deceased)
- Magellan (Chief Warden of Impel Down, status unknown)
- Sadi (Chief Guard of Impel Down, status unknown)
- Shiryuu (Chief Warden of Impel Down, fired and arrested for murder, status unknown)
- The Galactic Government was an adaption of the World Government in One Piece.