Chapter 12: Breakout
From BZPB Wiki
|The Mazkertis Paradox|
|← Chapter 11: Dejected: The Fall of Datrio|
Breakout is the twelth chapter of The Mazkertis Paradox. In this chapter:
- Akoran Zicks, the new Commander-in-Chief of the Galactic Government, formally announces his intention to dissolve the government in the wake of Kong's death.
- Captain Eurobeat, Strika, Niflheim, and Levi interrupt the 3784th Assembly of the Reverie to ask the attending delegates for help against Mazkertis. They are ignored by all but one: Donald J. Trump, the President of Earth. Trump directs them towards Supermax 282, where he claims they will find three assassins more than capable of finding and eliminating Mazkertis, but they have to break them out first...
- Boltman and the YONBOTS attack the Kamabakka Kingdom and engage in a fierce battle with its leader, Emporio Ivankov.
- Eurobeat, Strika, Nif, and Levi arrive on Supermax 282 and stage a mass breakout that frees many prisoners, including Chad. They recruit two of Trump's assassins to their cause (Agent 47 and Seeldier) but the third one escapes.
- Chad goes to Hell and interrupts a meeting held by Mephistroth where the leaders of the demon horde discuss whether or not to join Mazkertis. Mephistroth banishes Chad from the dimension, as well as The Heckler and Heller.
- In deep space, Garfielf eats a planet meant for Galactus. The Silver Surfer confronts him about this, but Garfielf just eats the surfer too.
- Agent 47
- Akoran Zicks
- Captain Eurobeat
- Donald J. Trump ("The Affluent Man")
- Dragon D. Monkey
- Emporio Ivankov
- The Heckler
- The Heller
- President of Space India
- This chapter is titled "Breakout" because, in addition to the major breakout of the Supermax 282 prison, it also features the breakout appearance of Chad.