When Endless arrived in the OU, he found his way to a skirmish between Malygos, Nadle and Ynot. Intent on causing as much havoc as possible, he summoned Togariku to join in the battle for fun, followed shortly by Alaki, who used his power over ice to create large spikes of ice bursting from the walls of the room in the hope that someone would get impaled on them. When his attack was unsuccessful however, and he noticed Ynot's furious expression, he used his Mask of Telekinesis to move himself to the other end of the room. Endless summoned another Toa, Alton, then Gapyriad the Executor to finish the conflict. Before the battleground could be completely obliterated (including everyone on it) by Gapyriad, Ouandis created a plothole to bring Endless, Togariku, Alaki, Alton, Gapyriad and Vok to the Eclipse Spiral. Although, bringing along the last person turned out to be a very bad idea, as Vok destroyed their plothole creation technology, leaving Alaki and the others trapped on the Spiral... for a long time.
Abilities & Powers
- Ice Creation - Alaki can create ice or freeze things using his hands.
- Ice Control - Alaki has complete control over all frozen liquids, and can cause them to levitate or form objects. However, he cannot control liquid that has yet to be frozen.
- Ice Absorption - Alaki can absorb certain amounts of ice into his body, which becomes stored for use in future elemental attacks.
- Ice Nova Blast - If he had to, Alaki could release all of his elemental energy in the form of an ice nova blast, which would be a freezing explosion large enough to devastate an area the size of a large city.
- Telekinesis - Alaki can control objects with his mind by using his Kanohi Matatu. He once used its power to repel himself across a room by telekinetically pushing himself away from the floor.